Saturday, February 3, 2018

Magical One and Two Sentence Stories Today on Rebecca Yelland's Blog

It's been a while since I have shared anything writing-wise outside my own blog or quick tweets on Twitter, so when Rebecca Yelland (@rebecca_yelland on Twitter, give her a follow!) posted that she was looking for one and two sentence stories to include in a special blog post, I couldn't resist giving it a try. I was so pleased that she liked my story and chose to include it.

What I didn't know was that she was going to take each submission and put it with an amazing graphic! She really did an outstanding job finding just the right image for each story.

So today I invite you to visit her blog and see the power that one and two sentence stories can have, first hand. The answer may surprise you... sometimes less really is more.

Thank you again, Rebecca, for the opportunity to participate!

xoxo

bru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear on the blog once reviewed.